CET offers many dynamic classroom lectures, seminars, workshops and field modules. These education and training opportunities offer flexible high level learning to help create valuable geoscientists in the exploration and mining industry.
CET also has many courses on offer for industry participants and for enrolled students as part of the Minerals Geoscience Masters Program. Some courses are available and offered as short (1-2 days) modules or can be taken as a complete 10-day block.
For a preview of the courses on offer, please view below and follow the links for further information.
- Discovery Day 2014
- An Explorer's Guide to Hydrothermal Alteration in the Yilgarn and Beyond 2014
- Mineral Economics for Geologists
- Innovations in Research and Exploration for Metal Systems
- Senior Exploration Management
- Predictive Guides to Copper and Gold Mineralisation at Convergent Plate Margins
- Exploration Targeting
- Applied Structural Field Geology
- South African Ore Deposits Field Excursion
- Advanced Ore Deposits
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Modelling & Financial Evaluation of Mining Projects
- Financial Risk Analysis and Real Option Valuation of Mining Projects
- Plate Tectonics for Project Generation and Ore Deposits - Application of GPlates Software
We welcome the opportunity to discuss with you how our training services can improve your exploration activities and the professional development needs of your staff. For more information on any of the advertised courses please contact the CET training coordinator on 6488 2640 or email.