Become a CET Corporate Member - get the exploration edge...
The Centre for Exploration Targeting (CET) is a unique applied research enterprise focusing on increasing the discovery rate in mineral exploration and the quality of discoveries, without relying on substantial increases in exploration expenditure.
The CET bridges the gap between current research output and industry technology needs created by the recent profound changes in the mining industry worldwide. This provides a market opportunity for the CET to successfully undertake applied research and produce innovation outcomes which deliver practical integrated targeting tools and techniques to improve the risk:reward ratio in exploration.
The Centre for Exploration Targeting’s vision is to be recognised as the global leader in research excellence, innovation, education.
Innovation & Applied Research Outcomes for Industry...
The CET’s strong research team
has multidisciplinary and multi-commodity expertise where individual researchers work together across disciplines and commodities, with the multidisciplinary focus producing markedly better outcomes for projects and ensure that the necessary breadth and depth of technical experience is available to meet the ever increasing challenges facing the exploration industry.
The CET focuses on commodities Iron
; however projects in other commodities will be pursued given industry demand and strategic alignment with ongoing research streams. The CET’s current research emphasis is on the following key streams:
- Brownfields and Greenfields exploration
- Integrated methods in exploration targeting
- Risk assessment and value
- Geophysics for exploration targeting
CET research outcomes and expertise provide comprehensive understanding of the 4D evolution of host terranes, and the position of the respective mineral systems within this framework. The extraction of mappable criteria to be applied to exploration strategies within a business risk framework at all scales, and the development of tools and techniques to more effectively target major mineral deposits.
CET Corporate Membership encourages maximum engagement with, thereby acting as a gateway for industry into the research community; and by adopting a governance structure dominated by industry representatives to vet research and business directions and outcomes and ensure that CET is delivering to industry needs.
Once a year, the CET showcases its Flagship and other research initiatives at the Corporate Members OPEN DAY, usually early in December. Not only are members able to see and hear about the innovative work of the CET, but its also a great opportunity to network and meet with young academics and students currently involved with the CET and in the industry.
Corporate Members have exclusive access to the CET’s cutting edge and innovative research such as:
- Copies of presentations and pre-publication release of research outcomes
- Quarterly CET Newsletters, and
- Early access to non-proprietary research outcomes and ideas in a user-friendly format.
Corporate Members also:
- Receive a 30% discount on CET delivered Training Courses and 20% discount on externally delivered courses,
- Become a preferred research partner; as CET staff develop new concepts and tools to apply to mineral exploration, Corporate Members will have the first opportunity to participate,
- Get prominent recognition:
- On the CET website
- In CET Annual Report
- On the University of Western Australia campus, and
- When the CET attends international and national conferences, seminars, lectures and other public events
- Get preferred access to CET research staff , adjuncts (link) and distinguished visiting researchers,
- Access to presentations and pre-publication release of innovative and cutting-edge research outcomes
- Opportunities to network with CET students, your future employees, through seminar series and networking functions for members, and
- Attendance at the Annual Corporate Membership Day with presentations of the latest research outcomes applied to mineral exploration.
- Get the use of the CET logo.
|Junior ||$3,025 (inclusive of GST) per annum. |
| For companies that are not producing or have no mining activities. |
|Emerging ||$4,950 (inclusive of GST) per annum. || For those companies with a committment to production. |
|Mineral Finance ||$4,950 (inclusive of GST) per annum. || For companies/organisations with commercial/economics oriented exploration activities. |
| Major ||$9,075 (inclusive of GST) per annum. |
| Self select (diversified mining companies/organisations. |
For more information on how to become a corporate member please contact us or contact Estelle Dawes at +61 8 6488 2636 or firstname.lastname@example.org