We value respect, passion, excellence, integrity and diversity and remain committed to:
- a culture of high performance and continuous improvement, designed to achieve international excellence;
- academic freedom to encourage staff and students to engage in the open exchange of ideas and thought;
- equity and merit as the fundamental principles for the achievement of the full potential of all staff and students;
- fostering the values of openness, honesty, tolerance, trust and responsibility in social, moral and academic matters;
- the achievement of Aboriginal peoples' rights, aspirations and potential, and the recognition of Indigenous knowledge, culture and values; and
- sustainability in environmental, economic and social dimensions.