For the latest CET News please click on the link below.
CET MEMBERS' DAY 2020
Wednesday 25th November 2020
Save the date - more information to follow!
RECENT ADVANCES IN ECONOMIC GEOLOGY SYMPOSIUM
Thankyou to all those who attended our Recent Advances in Economic Geology Symposium held last week at the University Club of Western Australia.
For those who were unable to attend, you can now view pdf versions of the symposium presentations on the CET website: http://www.cet.edu.au/knowledge-base/presentations
Please note that unfortunately the following presentations have not been included due to Intellectual Property Rights protection.
1. Geophysical characteristics of orogenic gold systems - Mike Dentith
2. The 10 Moz Ahafo gold camp (Sefwi granite-greenstone belt, Ghana, West Africa) - Quentin Masurel
3. The Nova Ni-Cu-Co deposit: current state of knowledge - Steve Beresford
4. Value of Information: Search space reduction - Mark Lindsay
5. Petrophysics: Towards creating a common language for geologists and geophysics exploring under cover - Mike Dentith